The Airport is owned and operated by the City of Winter Haven. The Airport Advisory Committee acts in an advisory capacity to aid the City Commission, the City Manager or any department of the City in its respective legislative oversight, regulatory, and/or other prescribed duties relating to the operation of the Airport.
The Airport Advisory Committee consists of five voting members and an alternate. Members are appointed by the City Commission in accordance with a process as determined by the City Commission. All members serve at the discretion of the City Commission.
There are three ex-officio members to the Airport Advisory Committee. They are:
- Airport Director: Leo Treggi
- Growth Management Director: Merle Bishop
- City Commissioner: William J. Twyford
The current members of the Airport Advisory Committee are listed below.
- Chairman: Bruce Lyon
- Vice-Chairman: Eddie McGuire
- Member: Katie Worthington
- Member: Ben Shipps
- Member: Mickey Matison
- Alternate Member: Jeff Donalson