Interlibrary Loan (ILL) allows participating libraries to share resources outside of the Polk County Library Cooperative (PCLC). Materials borrowed from libraries outside PCLC do not fall under the same borrowing guidelines as Winter Haven Public Library materials. Availability of the items, due dates, and lending conditions can vary depending on the lending library rules.
Not all items are possible to obtain.
- All patrons with active PCLC accounts are eligible to use Interlibrary Loan
- Items are only available for pick-up and return at the Winter Haven Public Library
- Each patron is limited to FIVE active ILL requests at any time. Additional requests will be canceled
- Requests for materials should be completed online using the Online Interlibrary Loan Request Form
- Patrons should allow approximately 2 weeks for ILL requests to be filled
- Only Books, Audiobooks, and Article Copies may be requested through ILL
- Items published within the last 12 months WILL NOT be eligible for ILL
- The Interlibrary Loan Code for the United States and its Explanatory Supplement shall regulate any matters not explicitly addressed within this policy