The Library offers student proctoring for written and online exams.
- Cost: $25 plus tax per exam.
- An appointment to be proctored by a librarian is required.
- Proctoring is not offered on evenings, Saturdays or Sundays.
- Make available to the school the proctor information noted below. Students are welcome to contact the proctors for more information or to provide the proctor with any necessary forms to complete.
- Contact the Library as early as possible to schedule a time to take the exam.
- Ensure that the exam and/or exam information is sent to the library in time for the scheduled exam.
- Immediately prior to taking the exam, pay $25 plus tax ($26.80) at the front desk. Cash, check (made out to Winter Haven Public Library), debit and credit accepted.
- Provide an envelope and postage for completed written exams that must be mailed to the school.
How to Get Started
- Download Proctor Details (see below). You may also call for more information: (863) 291-5880 Option 4.
- Contact your school to tell them where you want to be proctored.
- Follow your school’s instructions to complete the process.
- Once our proctors have been approved by your school, contact the Library to schedule a time to be proctored.