What we do:
The Account Services Division encompasses a multitude of responsibilities:
- Send monthly bills that include water, sewer, garbage and storm water charges to approximately 35,000 customers.
- Coordinate the discontinuation of service based on failure to pay paired with reactivating services once payment is received.
- Assist customers to establish and close utility accounts; over the phone, in person and electronically.
- We manage over 20,000 service orders per year. Service orders for field work include troubleshooting water usage concerns, utilizing data- logging technology for authentic data and usage, meter malfunction repairs/replacements, and requests for service connection/ disconnection at locations.
- Provide general customer service relations and evaluate and address customer account concerns and inquiries in person and over the phone.
For Billing and Service Related Questions check out the Billing and Service Questions on our FAQ page.