Procurement is a Financial Services office responsible for City-wide administration of purchasing policies and procedures, including:
- Initial bid inquiry and information;
- Administration of bids valued at $5,000 and up;
- Procurement supervisory authority for projects under the jurisdiction of the State Sales Tax Exempt Purchasing Procedure
- Administration for City surplus disposal of equipment, vehicles and furnishings.
Would you like to…
- Be automatically notified when the City releases a bid relating to products and services offered by your company?
- Receive no cost (exceptions do exist but are rare) bid notices and specifications?
- Have the opportunity for your company to supply products and services to the City of Winter Haven?
If so, your company needs to access our Online Bid Postings, where you can subscribe to receive information on new bid postings . No cost is involved. The information you need is available from the “View Active Bids” button below.
Contact Procurement at email@example.com