Cultural Arts Advisory Committee Vacancy
The City of Winter Haven currently has one seat available on the Cultural Arts Advisory Committee (CAAC). Seat No. 2 will be filled based on qualified applications and the individual appointed to fill the seat will be appointed to a new 3-year term to expire September 30, 2021. The CAAC meets every other month in the Winter Haven City Hall Conference Room, 451 Third St. NW.
The CAAC [rpvodes guidance and recommendations to the City Commission, staff and community on items such as:
- The development of cultural arts programs and events
- Communication, dialogue and exchange of ideas and advocacy for the expansion and enjoyment of the community’s cultural arts facilities
- Potential projects and initiatives related to cultural arts
- Serve as sounding board for public input pertaining to cultural arts issues and opportunities
- Make recommendations regarding the allocation of City funds for capital expenditures related to cultural arts
If you are a resident, property owner, or business owner within the city limits of Winter haven and are interested in serving on this committee, applications may be obtained by:
- City website: https://www.mywinterhaven.com/government/city-commission/committees-and-boards
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 863-291-5627
- In person: City Clerk’s office, City Hall, 451 Third St. NW, Winter Haven, 33881
All completed applications must be returned to the City Clerk by Friday, August 3, 2018. All applications will be reviewed by the Cultural Arts Advisory Committee, with an official recommendation being presented to the City Commission.
For more details on this Committee, please contact Travis W. Edwards, Parks Recreation & Culture Director, at 863-291-5656 or firstname.lastname@example.org