Public Notice – Affordable Housing Advisory Committee (AHAC) Vacancy
The City of Winter Haven is accepting applications to fill vacancies on its Affordable Housing Advisory Committee. This Committee was re-established by Resolution R-08-19, adopted by the City Commission at its Regular City Commission Meeting, June 23, 2008.
The Affordable Housing Advisory Committee will meet quarterly at City Hall, John Fuller Auditorium, 451 Third Street, NW.
The following vacancies are for members representing the following areas:
- One citizen who is actively engaged in the banking or mortgage banking industry in connection with affordable housing.
- One citizen who is a representative of those areas of labor actively engaged in home building in connection with affordable housing.
- One citizen who is actively engaged as a for-profit provider of affordable housing.
- One citizen who represents employers within the jurisdiction
The members are appointed by the City Commission, serve two-year terms, and can be re-appointed. If you are interested in serving on this Committee, applications may be obtained as follows:
- City’s Website: https://www.mywinterhaven.com/government/city-departments/city-clerk/committees-and-boards/
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Phone: 863-291-5627
- In Person: City Clerk’s office, City Hall, 451 Third Street NW, Winter Haven
All completed applications must be returned to the City Clerk by Monday, July 1, 2021.
For more detailed information on this Committee, please contact Deena Ware, CRA and Neighborhood Programs Manager, at (863) 291-5600 x243 or email@example.com
Vanessa Castillo, MMC