We need your input on the Winter Haven Recreational & Cultural Center Improvement Project.
The City of Winter Haven staff would like to invite you to join us and share your thoughts on the upcoming Winter Haven Recreational & Cultural Center Improvement Project. Here’s what you can expect during the meeting:
- A presentation will begin at 5:30 where staff will outline the steps that have been taken so far to gather information and collect community input and detail the current status of project plans.
- Open discussion regarding how we can document and celebrate the historic and significant events and community heroes that are part of the WHRCC and surrounding community.
- Feedback from the meeting will be used to guide the refinement of the special/master plan for the site.
Your voice is very important to these critical decisions, and we hope to hear from as many members of our community as possible. We will host the same meeting at two dates to make it as convenient for you to join us as possible. Please join us at one, or both, meetings to share your thoughts.
- Thursday, May 12, 2022 | 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Thursday, May 26, 2022 | 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Both meetings will be held at the Winter Haven Recreational & Cultural Center: 801 MLK Blvd. NE, Winter Haven, FL 33881
PS. Want to learn more about the project before coming? Click the button below to view the presentation that was given to the Florence Villa CRA Advisory Committee on April 11.
Call the Parks, Recreation & Culture Team at 863-291-5656