- This event has passed.
Florida Blue Centers $0 Flu and COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics
September 22, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
One event on September 29, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on October 16, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on October 27, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on November 3, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on November 13, 2021 at 10:00 am
For the fifth year, Florida Blue and Walgreens are teaming up to provide flu shots and other vaccinations to the public at Florida Blue Centers across the state this fall. Insurance cards from any carrier are welcome, but health insurance is not required. Everybody receiving a vaccine at a Florida Blue Center will receive a $10 Walgreens gift card, while supplies last. Some Florida Blue members also can earn an additional $10 for a flu shot and $10 for a COVID-19 vaccine through their plans’ Better You rewards.
In addition to flu vaccines, the COVID-19, pneumonia, TDAP and shingles vaccines are available. Get caught up on your vaccines at a Florida Blue Center. The flu and COVID-19 vaccines protect both you and those around you, helping to lower hospitalizations in our community.
WHAT: $0 flu and COVID-19 vaccine clinics
WHEN: Sept. 18, 22, 29, Oct. 16, 27, Nov. 3, 13
TIME: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
WHERE: Florida Blue Centers located in Winter Park Villages and Winter Haven at:
Winter Park: 434 N. Orlando Ave., (321) 441-2020
Winter Haven: 385 Cypress Gardens Blvd., (863) 291-0140
• Flu shots are available for persons age 3 and older; COVID-19 vaccines are available to those 18 and older (Pfizer vaccine will be offered).
• People with health insurance should bring their insurance cards with them, even from a carrier other than Florida Blue. Flu and COVID-19 vaccines are covered at no cost for persons who do not have health insurance coverage.
• In addition to flu and COVID-19 vaccines, also available are vaccines for pneumonia, shingles and TDAP. These additional vaccinations are covered at no cost by most health insurance plans or can be purchased by those without insurance.
• Appointments are encouraged, but not required. Schedule an appointment at https://scheduler.floridablue.com/
• Masks are encouraged inside the Florida Blue Centers.
CONTACT: Kimberly Brown, 407.639.8135