Winter Haven Fire Department is Now Hiring
Climb the Ladder to Success
If you are a team player, want to make a difference, and strive to help others, we want to hear from you!
- Competitive Salary with a robust Annual Step for Performance Step Pay Plan
- 13 Kelley Days Annually
- 120 Hours of Vacation Leave per year
- 12 Hours of sick leave per month
- 12 Paid Holidays per year
- Co-sponsored medical, dental & life insurance plan
- Premium Defined Benefit Pension Plan with a 3.8% multiplier and optional 5-year drop.
- Paramedic and TRT Incentives
- Incentive raises for Driver Engineer and Fire Officer completion
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- State of Florida Firefighter II Certification in accordance with NFPA 1001 and Florida Statute 633.34
- State of Florida or National Registry EMT certified
- 16 hour Emergency Vehicles Operator Course (EVOC)
- Completed National Incident Management System (NIMS) ICS-100, ICS-200, ICS-700, and ICS-800
Click below to download the application. Any questions call Human Resources Office at (863) 291-5650 or the Fire Department at (863) 291-5677.