The Public Works Department was established to align service and maintenance related elements within the City. This Department consists of Five Divisions consisting of management, administrative, and frontline staff positions.
- Streets & Traffic – Maintenance of the City’s public rights-of-way including streets, sidewalks, trees, signalized intersections and highway lighting.
- Drainage – Maintains and manages the City’s stormwater conveyance system.
- Natural Resources – Management of the City’s public lakes, waterways, and natural areas.
- Solid Waste – Collection of refuse, recycling, yard debris, and bulk material for residential and commercial customers.
- Fleet Maintenance – General maintenance and repair of all the vehicles in the City’s fleet inventory.
In General, the personnel in this Department are responsible for the day-to-day rigors of maintaining the City’s infrastructure and assets while ensuring that quality services are provided to its customers.
|Public Works Department Director||MCarnevale@mywinterhaven.comOffice: (863) 291-5260 x4140|
|Public Works Assistant Directorfirstname.lastname@example.orgOffice: (863) 291-5260 x4102|
|Public Works Administrative Specialistemail@example.comOffice: (863) 291-5260 x4205|