The Public Works Department was established to align service and maintenance related elements within the City. This Department consists of Five Divisions consisting of management, administrative, and frontline staff positions.
- Streets & Traffic – Maintenance of the City’s public rights-of-way including streets, sidewalks, trees, signalized intersections and highway lighting.
- Drainage – Maintains and manages the City’s stormwater conveyance system.
- Natural Resources – Management of the City’s public lakes, waterways, and natural areas.
- Solid Waste – Collection of refuse, yard debris, and bulk material for residential and commercial customers; including oversight of recycling services.
- Fleet Maintenance – General maintenance and repair of all the vehicles in the City’s fleet inventory.
In General, the personnel in this Department are responsible for the day to day rigors of maintaining the City’s infrastructure and assets while ensuring that quality services are provided to its customers.
M.J. Carnevale Department Director email@example.com
Brittany Hart Assistant Department Director
Morgan Wilson Administrative Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org