winter-haven-w help-circle
WH paddle boarding couple
Solid Waste & Recycling

City vs. County Pick-Up

We service customers inside the Winter Haven City limits.

If your garbage container is gray and recycling container is black, you are serviced by Polk County.  Please call Polk County Solid Waste and Recycling at 863-284-4319.

Use the app below to look up if your address is City or County & when your scheduled pick-up is.