Acceptable recyclable plastic containers:
- Beverage bottles (water, soda, juice)
- Food containers (yogurt, cups, dairy tubs, deli food & soup containers) throw away the lids
- Soap bottles (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, dish soap, non-flammable cleaners, & laundry detergent) Lids can be replaced or disposed
- Most plastic containers found in the kitchen & bathroom
All plastics should be clean, dry & empty!
- No plastic bags! Check with your local grocery store for alternative recycling options
- No plastic wrapping from food or packaging
- No bubble wrap, packing peanuts, or form packaging
These materials can easily becoming tangled around recycling equipment, ultimately affecting workers and damaging machines.