Curbside pickup is now available!
Hours for curbside pickup are:
Monday through Friday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
To support physical distancing efforts, the library is operating with very limited staff. Staff will fill your holds as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.
Step one: Place your items on hold.
- Search the catalog for items to place on hold. Be sure to set the pickup location as Winter Haven
- Or, call us at 863-291-5880 and we will place the holds for you.
- You will be notified via email, text, or phone when your hold is ready.
Step two: Call the library and tell us you’re ready to pick up.
- After you receive notification, call us at 863-291-5880 when you are in the Library parking lot and ready to pick up your holds.
- For best service, be sure to have your library card barcode number available.
Step three: Pick up your items.
- Staff will place your items on carts outside to the left of the bookdrop for contactless pickup.
- Grab your items and enjoy!