Visit the Library for your business and copy service needs. Self-service copying, in-house & wireless printing, as well as staff-offered faxing and scanning services are available.
The Library has a copier for public use. With its convenient document feeder you can print multiple pages at one time, either single sided or double.
- Letter paper (8 1/2″ x 11″): b/w $.15 per page side, color $.25 per page side.
- Legal-sized paper (8 1/2″ x 14″): b/w $.15 per page side, color $.25 per page side.
- Can pay with nickels, dimes, quarters, $1, $5
- Cost: b/w $.15 per page side, color $.25 per page side.
- Can pay with nickels, dimes, quarters, $1 bills, $5 bills.
Print from any Library Computer
- Valid library card from any Polk County Library required
Print from personal devices via Wi-Fi
You can print your saved document, non-secure webpage (doesn’t have https in the web address), email and email attachments from your computer, laptop, tablet or phone. No need to be inside the Library. Just print from anywhere that that has Internet access. You just have to retrieve your document within 24 hours after which time will automatically be deleted.
Free faxing is provided as a courtesy for patrons. A maximum of 25 pages per person, per day is allowed. The library does not accept any incoming faxes or replies.
A maximum of 50 pages per person, per day can be scanned to an email or a USB drive, which you must provide. There is no charge for this service.