Visit the Library for your business and copy service needs. Self-service copying, in-house & wireless printing, faxing and scanning are available as well as staff-offered lamination services.
USB drives, earbuds and book bags are available for purchase at the front desk.
The Library has a copier for public use. With its convenient document feeder you can print multiple pages at one time, either single sided or double.
- Letter paper (8 1/2″ x 11″): b/w $.15 per page side, color $.25 per page side.
- Legal-sized paper (8 1/2″ x 14″): b/w $.15 per page side, color $.25 per page side.
- Can pay with nickels, dimes, quarters, $1, $5
- Cost: b/w $.15 per page side, color $.25 per page side.
- Can pay with nickels, dimes, quarters, $1 bills, $5 bills.
Print from any Library Computer
- Valid library card from any Polk County Library required
Print from personal devices via Wi-Fi
You can print your saved document, non-secure webpage (doesn’t have https in the web address), email and email attachments from your computer, laptop, tablet or phone. No need to be inside the Library. Just print from anywhere that that has Internet access. You just have to retrieve your document within 24 hours after which time will automatically be deleted.
Items to be laminated may be dropped off at the front desk with your name and phone number attached. You will be contacted when your order is ready for pickup, typically 1-3 business days.
This type of laminate provides sturdier protection and is available for items no larger than letter sized documents (8 ½ X 11) or legal sized documents (8 ½ X 14).
Cost: $.75 per page, plus tax