Print from Your Device
You can print your saved document, non-secure webpage (doesn’t have https in the web address), email and email attachments from your computer, laptop, tablet or phone. No need to be inside the Library. Just print from anywhere that that has Internet access.
Once your print job has been successfully submitted, you must pick it up within 24 hours after which time it will automatically be deleted.
- Cost: b/w $.15 per page side, color $.25 per page side.
- Accepted payment methods are: credit and debit cards, PayPal
*cash/coin payments are not available for this service
To print a document from a computer:
Go to PRINch.com
Use the printer ID: 103390
- Upload your file
- Check Accept Terms and Conditions
- Hit Continue
- Make your payment
- Select “Order Print”
- See a staff member at the Walk-Up Window and give them the 4 digit security code to release your print job. *staff will not have access to this code. Please remember it in order to complete your order.
To print a document from your mobile device or tablet:
- Install the Princh app iOS | Android
- Open your document and share it with the Princh App
- Use the printer ID 103390
- Click “Print”
- Check Accept Terms and Conditions & click continue
- See a staff member at the Walk-Up Window and give them the 4 digit security code to release your print job. *if using the app, you can see your print history and access the 4 digit code if you don’t remember it.