Print from Your Device
You can print your saved document, non-secure webpage (doesn’t have https in the web address), email and email attachments from your computer, laptop, tablet or phone. No need to be inside the library – you can print from any location with internet access.
- Cost: b/w $.15 per page side, color $.25 per page side.
- Accepted payment methods are: credit and debit cards, PayPal
*cash/coin payments are not available for this service
- Patrons must have their four (4) digit print confirmation code in order to retrieve prints. Staff cannot retrieve confirmation code or prints.
- Unless it is the fault of the printer, blank pages will not be refunded.
- Print jobs delete after twenty-four (24) hours. Once deleted, they cannot be retrieved.
To print a document from a computer:
Go to PRINch.com
Use the printer ID: 103390
- Upload your file
- Check Accept Terms and Conditions
- Hit Continue
- Make your payment
- Select “Order Print”
- See a staff member at the Walk-Up Window and give them the 4 digit security code to release your print job. *staff will not have access to this code. Please remember it in order to complete your order.
To print a document from your mobile device or tablet:
- Install the Princh app iOS | Android
- Open your document and share it with the Princh App
- Use the printer ID 103390
- Click “Print”
- Check Accept Terms and Conditions & click continue
- See a staff member at the Walk-Up Window and give them the 4 digit security code to release your print job. *if using the app, you can see your print history and access the 4 digit code if you don’t remember it.