New For Tax Year 2018:
You will no longer use Form 1040A or Form 1040EZ, but instead will use the redesigned Form 1040. Many people will only need to file Form 1040 and no schedules.
The library has received and will only receive Form 1040 and Instructions.
Additional forms and instructions can be found online at IRS.gov and can be printed at the library for 15¢ per page.
- IRS Website
- IRS Tax Forms
- IRS Free File: Do Your Federal Taxes for Free
- Contact My Local IRS Office in Florida
- Taxpayer Advocate Service
IRS Telephone Numbers
Find Tax Information
- Local IRS: 863-904-3399
- AARP: 888-227-7669, ext #1
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA): 1-800-906-9887