Click Here for Basketball Tournament Information!
Fieldhouse Patron Guidelines
- Face Covering are strongly recommended for all patrons who have not been fully vaccinated.
- Stay home if you are sick or do not feel well.
- Using physical distancing by maintaining at least six feet between individuals in all areas of the facility.
- Covering coughs and sneezes.
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating and after blowing you nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Using hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- No sharing basketballs or volleyballs with other courts, when patrons are finished return balls to the basket at the reception desk.
What Are We Doing?
- Sanitizing Basketballs & Volleyballs after every use.
- Maintaining touchless Hand Sanitizer Stations throughout facility.
- Limited Capacities in Rental Spaces.
- Staff sanitize highly touched surfaces every hour.
- Staff use a disinfectant fogging system every night after closing to insure facility is thoroughly cleaned.
- Fieldhouse staff are monitored for symptoms daily and required to wear face coverings.
- If a COVID-19 positive case is reported at the Fieldhouse staff will implement enhanced cleaning procedures throughout the entire facility and subject to temporarily closure.
- Questions? Please call our Reception desk at (863) 268-6733.