The Winter Haven skate park is a 17,500 square foot well-rounded facility that can accommodate various disciplines and levels of users. The park is split between a large flow bowl and a long, linear street course. The street course consists of two main levels that have been carved into the natural topography of the area overlooking Lake Silver. As early in our history where Winter Haven helped provide new opportunities for families to get their start, the continued vision and investment provide families and residents of today opportunities to enjoy and prosper in Winter Haven for generations to come.
Winter Haven Skate Park Rules
Skateboards, Inline Skates, & Scooters:
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays
BMX & Free Style Biking:
Wednesdays & Sundays
Open Dawn To Dusk
- Onsite adult supervision is required for all park users under the age of 12. We ask that all parents require their children to wear protective equipment.
- Riders must wear an ANSI-approved helmet and pads for anyone under the age of 18.
- Be patient and wait for your turn in the park.
- Be courteous to others.
- Exercise caution in wet areas-they are slippery.
- No wax use is allowed in the park.
- Food or drink are not allowed in the skateable areas.
- Please throw your trash in the provided trash cans.
- Illegal drugs, tobacco, or alcohol are NOT allowed in the park.
- Vandalism, graffiti, or damage to the facility results in the loss of use of the facility.
- Profanity, abusive language, or fighting does not enhance the skate experience; violators will be asked to leave the park.
- Skating is allowed only when the park is open during the posted hours of operation.
The Winter Haven Skate Park is UNSUPERVISED. All users assume full risk in entering this facility. Use of the skate park is a hazardous sport and the use of this facility is at your own risk. The City of Winter Haven is not liable for any accident or injury to persons on the property resulting from the use of this facility as a park user or spectator.