Click Here! for COVID-19 Impacts & Updates.
Youth Programs <<<
After School Program: FULL- A Waiting list is available
Winter Haven Recreational and Cultural Center will be hosting its After School Program for the 2022-2023 school year. After school homework assistance and recreational activities are provided. Transportation is available from Garner Elementary, Elbert Elementary, and Brigham Academy upon request. Call 291-5675 for more information.
School’s Out Camp
No place to send your child when school is out? The ‘Rec’ provides supervised fun during public school holidays and teacher workdays. Activities include arts and crafts, games, sports, and more. You may register at any time during the school year. Participants must bring their own lunch and snacks. The children will have a blast, and the price can’t be beaten! Call 291-5675 for more information.
- Notice: Camp dates are subject to cancellation due to lack of participants.
- Location: Winter Haven Recreational & Cultural Center (801 MLK Blvd NE)
- Days: November 21 – 23, 2022
- Time: 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Ages: K – 8th Grade
- Fee: $5 Residents / $10 Non-Residents
- Program Flyer