winter-haven-w help-circle
Community Services


Police Frequently Asked Questions

  • Anonymous Crime Tips – Send us information through Heartland Crime Stoppers about criminal and suspicious activity.  You can remain anonymous while providing important information to help make your community safer.  Please be as specific as you can about the activity you are reporting.
  • How can I hire an off-duty officer for my event?
  • Commend an officer or employee? We have a variety of ways you can send us good news. Email us  ; Mail a letter to the Chief (125 N Lake Silver Dr.., NW Winter Haven FL 33881)
    Visit us in person at 125 N Lake Silver Dr., NW, Winter Haven, FL 33881
  • Contact Professional Standards Bureau
  •  Crime Prevention -Request information on techniques and methods of preventing crime.
  • Drug Dealing Complaint -Report illegal narcotics activity in the community by calling 863-298-4412.
  • Find the crime statistics for Winter Haven.
  • Get a copy of a Police Report or Traffic Crash by contacting our Records Division at 863-291-5858 or email Records (Please indicate date, location, incident description and any names associated with the report.)
  • Get employment information by visiting our Recruitment Page
  • Neighborhood Watch – Visit our Crime Prevention page for information
  • If you have property or items held at the Department and have a question, visit our Property & Evidence page
  • If you have a Traffic Complaint, contact our Motors Unit or call 863-291-5733