winter-haven-w help-circle

Regular City Commission Meetings 1st and 2nd Public Hearings on Tentative and Final Ad Valorem and FY 2020-2021 Budget – Click here to register for the virtual meetings

COVID-19: Impacts and Updates: Click here to view COVID-19 information, update and resources.

Water Tower. FAQs
Account Services

Start, Stop, or Move Services

Moving to a New Residence?

Are you new to Winter Haven or need to transfer services? To apply, click on the link below for the application.

Application    Flow Chart

Once you have completed the application, click on the submit tab, and it will prompt you to attach the required documents listed on the application.  If you can not fill this out electronically, please print, sign and email the application along with required documentation. The City of Winter Haven will run your information through a credit verification system to verify your identity. By signing this document, you authorize the City of Winter Haven to pull this information. Your social security number is required to obtain this. The City of Winter Haven is only verifying your identification, not your credit score. If we are unable to prove your identity through this system, you may still be required to submit proof of identification and your social security number.

Prefer to complete this process in person? See below for our location information and hours of operation. Map

For additional assistance on your move, here’s a list of Other Utilities and Services available in your area.

Opening a Business or Have a Multi Unit Building?

Are you opening a new business or transferring your business to a new location? To apply, fill out the application below and provide us with required documents listed on top of the application.

Application    Flow Chart

Then print, sign and send it to Engineering Services via Email or Fax to (863) 291-5211.

Need a meter for Construction?

Are you or your company building a new home or doing construction and need to have water and/ or sewer service connected? To apply, fill out the application below.


Then print, sign and send the application along with your Tax I.D. and site plan for installation.

Need to Stop your Services?

Stop Residential Services

To Stop Commercial Utility Services:

Submit, in writing, your request for termination of services. Email or fax the request on company letterhead to schedule termination.

After services have been terminated, please allow up to thirty days for processing your final bill and refund if applicable.

Utility Account Services
551 Third St NWWinter Haven, Florida 33881
Get Directions
Contact Information
Fax: (863) 298-7870
Hours of Operation
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
7:30 a.m.
5:30 p.m.
7:30 a.m.
5:00 p.m.


Utility Account Services
Account Services