What do I do if I need to fill my pool?

Meter -9 Digit Reading DisplayIf you are on City sewer we can offer to remove the excess sewer charges when doing a pool fill, see the instructions below for how to request an adjustment. If you are not on City sewer we do not offer any credits to your bill when filling your pool. All customers are still responsible for paying for the water used when filling a pool.

To start, take a meter reading before you start filling your pool and after. Then write us a letter stating your name, address, and account number, and include the before and after readings for filling your pool fill, along with the dates it took to fill. Be sure to write down the full 9 digits off of the display for both readings.

Show All Answers

1. How do I read my water meter?
2. How and when is my meter read?
3. How can I identify a winter haven water employee?
4. What do I do if I need to fill my pool?